|REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE - LEAF Acenta
||Optional final payment
||Rate of Interest
||Total Amount Payable
|Total Amount Credit
||0% APR Representative
Nissan Motor (GB) Limited (Nissan)
Terms and conditions for New Nissan Extended Day Test Drive
1. By participating in the test drive, the driver agrees to abide by all terms and conditions set out below.
2. Subject to availability, a demonstration vehicle of the Nissan LEAF (the ‘Demonstration Vehicle’) is available for test drive for up to 4 days from participating Nissan dealers from 1 st April until 30 th September 2015.
3. The driver must meet the Driver Eligibility Criteria set out below.
4. The driver agrees to keep the Demonstration Vehicle in his/her possession and under his/her control at all times and will not permit any other person to drive the Demonstration Vehicle.
5. The driver agrees that by undertaking the test drive, they will comply with their Dealership’s insurance policy in relation to the Demonstration Vehicle.
6. The Demonstration Vehicle must be returned to the Nissan dealership it was collected from within 4 days of collection of the Demonstration Vehicle from the Nissan dealership, or at the time agreed with their dealership. The Demonstration Vehicle must be returned in the same condition as received prior to the test drive.
7. The driver is responsible on demand for any insurance excess for damages, claims, demands, costs and expenses arising out of the driver’s use of the Demonstration Vehicle (costs associated with minor traffic grime excepted).
8. The driver is liable for any penalty, fine or fixed penalty in relation to offences committed in respect of the Demonstration Vehicle during the test drive, any excess parking charge and any congestion or similar charge.
9. The driver must not use the Demonstration Vehicle for hire or reward, conveyance of passengers for reward, racing, pace making, reliability trials, speed tests and the towing of any trailer or for any unlawful purpose. The Demonstration Vehicle cannot be taken abroad.
10. No responsibility is accepted by the dealership under this agreement for any personal effects or belongings left in the Demonstration Vehicle and lost or damaged during the test drive.
11. No accessories or parts are to be removed from or affixed to the Demonstration Vehicle. The Demonstration Vehicle must not be altered in any way.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the Demonstration Vehicle.
13. The driver consents to Nissan or its business partners using his/her personal details for marketing purposes and for the administration of a promotion relating to the test drive (unless they have indicated otherwise).
14. Nissan LEAF can travel up to 124 miles per full charge, based on the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC). Actual range may vary due to driving style, road condition, air conditioning and other factors outside our control. LEAF emits zero CO2 emissions whilst driving.
15. If you are planning on driving beyond the range of the vehicle during your extended Test Drive, it is important to plan in advance a charging solution to enable you to do this. Please refer to the relevant section of the Nissan LEAF owner’s handbook for information on how to charge the vehicle.
16. The Nissan EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment) cable with domestic plug is primarily intended for use with public charging stations. When using the Nissan EVSE with a domestic electrical socket, it is important to understand that LEAF draws a high continuous electrical current which could lead to concerns if the electrical wiring and socket do not comply with the latest national regulations; have been incorrectly installed; or not properly maintained. Therefore you must not use any socket which does not comply with the latest national regulations (BS7671/BS7671 17th Edition/Commercial Premises – IEC60364 – plus has to be PAT Tested) to charge a LEAF. If it is your intention to charge the LEAF while on its 4 days Test Drive using a domestic socket, and the electrical wiring has not been inspected recently, it is recommended that the wiring & socket are inspected by a qualified technician before charging. A ring main circuit – usually fitted within a house – may become overloaded from other electrical devices which are operating at the same time as LEAF is charging. Therefore Nissan recommends that where a vehicle is charged domestically using a 3-pin domestic socket, this should be done on a dedicated circuit, installed and tested by a fully qualified electrician.
17. Extension leads must not be used when charging the Nissan LEAF as most extension leads cannot carry the required current and may become hot.
18. Do not touch the metal contact points of the charging port, charge connector or electrical plug.
19. Your Nissan dealership may apply additional Terms and Conditions to the Extended Test Drive – please consult with your dealership for further details. Nissan accepts no liability if your Nissan dealership is unable to provide you with a 4 days Test Drive of the demonstration vehicle. Dealers reserve the right to prevent participants from taking part in an extended test drive if they believe that the participant is not fit to drive. The Dealer reserves the right to decline or withdraw/terminate the extended test drive and its use at any time without prior notice.
20. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
NISSAN DISCLAIMER Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude Nissan’s liability for (a) death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (c) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law. In all other respects, Nissan excludes all liability for uninsured losses arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Test Drive and charging of the Nissan Leaf.
DRIVER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Driver must be aged between 25 and 75 years old.
2. Driver must be a permanent UK resident and must hold a valid full UK or EU (including EEA) driving licence which they have held for at least 12 months prior to the Test Drive. Proof of name and address is required; driver should bring their driving licence including counterpart when collecting the LEAF for the 4 days test drive.
3. Driver must sign the dealership’s certificate of insurance as evidence they understand the terms and conditions of insurance.
4. Driver must have no more than six penalty points in the last five years and have no endorsement, prosecution or police enquiry pending for any conviction (other than speeding).
5. Driver must have no more than two accident/loss claims in the last five years.
6. Driver must not have been subject to a driving disqualification.
From 2p per mile is based on (i) overnight electricity costs (British Gas standard tariff unit rates for a customer paying by direct debit as at 1 May 2014, assuming seven hours of charging at the night rate and one hour on the day rate), and (ii) a range of up to 124 miles per full charge (assuming 95% efficiency). Actual consumption and range may vary due to driving style, road condition, air conditioning and other factors outside our control. Daily standing charge of 26p also applies.